To provide scanning comfort for all ultrasound users and their patients, the ARIETTA V60 has been designed with ultimate usability.
- ARIETTA V60 can be moved easily and without strain.
- The monitor can be folded forward to secure safe transport without obstructing your view.
- The panel height can be adjusted to fit both the physique of the examiner and the examination style, offering a comfortable working environment in a natural posture whatever the clinical setting.
- The system can be adjusted from a low position of 70 cm, similar to the height of an office desk, up to 100 cm, an appropriate height for scanning while standing.
- The operating panel layout is designed with efficient workflow in mind. Free customization of many keys is possible. Probe-dependent assignment of functions to controls offers optimum tailoring for each clinical situation.
- The two-way multi-rotary encoders offer intuitive operation, enabling the management of many functions in one control: working as a joystick for up/down and right/left movement, and as a rotary encoder to adjust other parameters.
- The Auto Optimizer feature corrects many parameters with one key-stroke, instantaneously forming uniform, diagnostic-quality images.
- The Auto Trace function of Doppler waveforms supports exam efficiency significantly reducing the number of required key strokes.