Brings you to a new field
Hitachi has brought ‘Open-MRI’ one step further in its evolution to provide assistance to medical professionals who work at the forefront of healthcare.
With AIRIS Light, we have achieved a break-through in price performance whole-body MRI, providing new imaging technologies and work flow solutions that improve the efficiency of your examinations while maintaining a high cost performance. Moreover, AIRIS Light’s compact size allows it to be easily fitted into multiple examination environments.
With powerful gradients, the AIRIS Light allows to perform a virtually unlimited variety of advanced imaging techniques, including those previously associated exclusively with high-field MRI (f.e. fat-saturation/CHESS and Radial Acquisition Regime/RADAR). Even with high patient throughput, its image quality is uncompromised.
- Two Pillar design
- 210° opening to the front, 70° opening to the rear
- Powerful gradients
- Small footprint
- Laterally aligned patient table
- Patient-friendly design
- Advanced applications (Fat Sat, RADAR)
- Complementary or stand alone system
- Low accoustic noise level
- SENTINEL™ remote monitoring for maximum uptime
- Technical cabinet only – no water cooling
- Average power consumption of only 2.5 kW